CEED has conducted numerous climate justice retreats and policy teach-ins for community activists and is regularly revising and planning more capacity building programs for additional audiences.
Our program areas include:
- CEED Young Fellows Program: Building Healthy Communities
Applications will soon be open for a fellowship with CEED to learn how to identify and build skills around achieving environmental justice in your community. Look for applications in Spring 2015.
- 7th Generation Native Youth Leadership
In collaboration with the 7th Generation Tribal Mentoring Program, CEED trained native youth from around Minneapolis in a summer-long workshop series about energy production, consumption, toxic materials, and environmental justice in native communities. Youth developed educational materials and performed outreach to share their knowledge throughout Minneapolis.
- Past Events
- Responding Together: Community Emergency Response Trainings (CERTs) 2012-2015 (facebook, www.zenteotl.org)
- Delegation to Our Power National Gathering
- Forum on Race, Climate and Community Health
- Twin Cities Climate Justice Retreat – videos
- International Indigenous Seminar in Bolivia (Qollaysuyu Collaborative)